2019 Latest Pipe Smoking Purchase

If you don't mind me asking, did you see it on ig and message him to purchase?
I'd purchased 4 pipes from Jose previously. I gave him an idea of what I was looking for in a Rhodesian and asked him to contact me when he made one. The first one he showed me was gorgeous but smaller than I was looking for. This one was spot on.

JimInks

Old Ted Award Winner
Recently: half a pound of FVF, half a pound of WC Deluxe Crumb Cut, a sample of recent Marlin Flake, a nice sample of year 2007 Stonehaven.

Today: an eight ounce can of Classic Burley Kake, two ounces of Synjeco Bad Nun, two ounces of WC Old Dominion, a mylar bag of GLP Robusto, a mylar bag of year 2012 GLP Jack Knife Plug, a couple ounces of GLP Navigator, a tin of ODF Plug, samples of Sullivan & Powell Special Mixture, Sullivan & Powell Gentleman's Original Mixture, aged McClelland 202 Matured Cake,aged McClelland 5100, C&D Perique, Condor Blended, and Tsuge Gunjin. Nine aged Cuban cigars. Wow!!!!

Peacock

Resident Hipster
Patron
Recently: half a pound of FVF, half a pound of WC Deluxe Crumb Cut, a sample of recent Marlin Flake, a nice sample of year 2007 Stonehaven.

Today: an eight ounce can of Classic Burley Kake, two ounces of Synjeco Bad Nun, two ounces of WC Old Dominion, a mylar bag of GLP Robusto, a mylar bag of year 2012 GLP Jack Knife Plug, a couple ounces of GLP Navigator, a tin of ODF Plug, samples of Sullivan & Powell Special Mixture, Sullivan & Powell Gentleman's Original Mixture, aged McClelland 202 Matured Cake,aged McClelland 5100, C&D Perique, Condor Blended, and Tsuge Gunjin. Nine aged Cuban cigars. Wow!!!!
Wow - you do buy tobacco! 😉
I’ve seen your pipe collection posts, but what does your cellar look like?

JimInks

Old Ted Award Winner
Wow - you do buy tobacco! 😉
I’ve seen your pipe collection posts, but what does your cellar look like?
A bit of that was gifts and some trade.

My cellar is a mess, but I have the trusty Saint Bernard - when he's sober - standing guard at our undisclosed location in Area 51, well supported by a few aliens whose space ship recently landed in the back 40. :punk:

Last edited: