2019 Latest Pipe Smoking Purchase

Islayphile

Just arrived is a Radice Rind Rhodesian. When @Slow Tri posted a Radice Rhodesian recently I mentioned I had my eye on one. This is it. I'm stopping now.

As the sage philosopher W.C. Fields said about adult beverages: "Now don't say you can't swear off drinking: it's easy. I've done it a thousand times."

Photos are from SP. Somehow they do a lot better job than I can with a desk lamp and a cell phone. I will post one of my own later in the WAYS thread.

View attachment 43567 View attachment 43568 View attachment 43566
:appl:

Congrats!

headrott

Yah, no. There's no McClelland tobaccos in Pebble Castle. It does however have similar components. Red, stoved, and Carolina Virginia, Yenidji, Macedonian and Izmir Orientals, some Perique. I named it Pebble Castle as an homage to both those blends that were on the chopping block due to post 2007 manufacturing.
Sounds like a good one with great components! Thanks for clarifying, sir.

DannoH

Just arrived is a Radice Rind Rhodesian. When @Slow Tri posted a Radice Rhodesian recently I mentioned I had my eye on one. This is it. I'm stopping now.

As the sage philosopher W.C. Fields said about adult beverages: "Now don't say you can't swear off drinking: it's easy. I've done it a thousand times."

Photos are from SP. Somehow they do a lot better job than I can with a desk lamp and a cell phone. I will post one of my own later in the WAYS thread.

Congrats on your first Radice!

Slow Tri

Is it Friday yet?

Sweet pipe! Glad that I can contribute.

They seem to like that smoky grey for stems lately. I like it!