2019 Latest Pipe Smoking Purchase

Can’t speak for the cigars but I managed to score these ArTeSiAn tins a week before the release date.

At least that’s what my guy at the B&M told me. Friends in high places (I think 🤔) lol.
Haha! Awesome man. Looks like 10,000 tins this time. SP.com says they go on sale next week. Good to see the B&Ms getting first dibs.
Edit: Warped cigars is doing a collaboration will C&D, comes out tomorrow.

Unlikely. I hear anyone can get their pipes. Heck, I have one, so what does that say about them?

Ummmm, that any damn fool can buy one? How plebeian.
Never mind, I don’t want one.
Clearly there was a breach in security and he is in possession of contraband.

I’ve been in touch with their pipe reclamation team and I’ve been assured that they are enroute to his current location for extraction.

gnossos

Russian spambot
Patron
Five 100g cans of Solani Silver Flake, ten 50g cans of Wessex Dark Flake, and ten 50g cans of Astley's 44.

Apparently these are hard-ish to find now? What a world. Anyways after realizing that, I decided to go big (ish, I'm no @cigrmaster). Esoterica I sorta get, small output, focus on UK, China, whatever. Some of these other blends though, like the Gawiths etc?

Here's to being a part of the problem I guess.

I am now the proud owner of this Premier Pipe Company bulldog with a Redmanol stem circa 1913-1919.

Per pipephil.eu “Redmanol was the name of a synthetic material, a phenol-formaldehyde resin very close to Bakelite, first developed in 1907 by Leo Hendrik Baekeland. Redmanol and also Condensite were competitors to Bakelite. The courts found that Redmanol and Condensite both infringed on Baekeland's patents, and in 1922 the three companies merged as the "Bakelite Company.”

Premier Pipe Company eventually became Reiss-Premier Pipe Company of Chicago which, in turn, purchased Kauffman Brothers and Bondy (KBB) and subsequently launched Kaywoodie pipes with the “Drinkless” stinger.

This pipe appears to be only lightly smoked and in excellent condition. I find the history fascinating and am absolutely stoked to own a 100+ year old pipe!

(seller’s photos)

107A9E2F-9EA6-4A30-9DD5-ABE92F19CDD8.png 26B0D731-098B-40ED-AD59-E9881650108E.png E1C76691-1344-4304-8234-35CEB5127698.png ADED80D3-D5E9-4C5D-8C09-E87B317A8942.png 118025FA-C562-4117-94BF-3A28E3CF8886.png

Peacock

When I get old imma be real cool
Patron
I am now the proud owner of this Premier Pipe Company bulldog with a Redmanol stem circa 1913-1919.

Per pipephil.eu “Redmanol was the name of a synthetic material, a phenol-formaldehyde resin very close to Bakelite, first developed in 1907 by Leo Hendrik Baekeland. Redmanol and also Condensite were competitors to Bakelite. The courts found that Redmanol and Condensite both infringed on Baekeland's patents, and in 1922 the three companies merged as the "Bakelite Company.”

Premier Pipe Company eventually became Reiss-Premier Pipe Company of Chicago which, in turn, purchased Kauffman Brothers and Bondy (KBB) and subsequently launched Kaywoodie pipes with the “Drinkless” stinger.

This pipe appears to be only lightly smoked and in excellent condition. I find the history fascinating and am absolutely stoked to own a 100+ year old pipe!

(seller’s photos)

View attachment 43767 View attachment 43768 View attachment 43769 View attachment 43770 View attachment 43771
Wow! Thanks for sharing the backstory and that's real beaut. Enjoy.

Sergey Cherepanov briar calabash from Two Friends Pipes arrived. 👍🏼

View attachment 43706
And that? That's a work of art. Well done.