What's new

2019 Latest Pipe Smoking Purchase

gnossos

Russian spambot
Patron
It seems someone at Castello recognizes that they need to go back to their earlier shaping styles. I've not liked the new hawkbills I've seen, which are more like... bulk princes? Sorta bent apples? Anyways while poking around last night I saw this hawkbill nosewarmer. I think @Tnfan got the one from Briar Blues that I slept on... I didn't sleep on this one.

Think I'm gonna chill on pipe purchases for a bit. We'll see though. Maybe an OA #10 in a carving style I like will pop up after all. And I kinda want to try Top Black Cherry for some weird reason. Not much of an aro guy but it sounds appealing and an easy smoke for days I'm not wanting to break out the flakes.

Super K

It seems someone at Castello recognizes that they need to go back to their earlier shaping styles. I've not liked the new hawkbills I've seen, which are more like... bulk princes? Sorta bent apples? Anyways while poking around last night I saw this hawkbill nosewarmer. I think @Tnfan got the one from Briar Blues that I slept on... I didn't sleep on this one.

Think I'm gonna chill on pipe purchases for a bit. We'll see though. Maybe an OA #10 in a carving style I like will pop up after all. And I kinda want to try Top Black Cherry for some weird reason. Not much of an aro guy but it sounds appealing and an easy smoke for days I'm not wanting to break out the flakes.
I’ve learned the hard way that sleeping or waiting on a particular item generally leads to a missed opportunity. If I have the funds and the wife doesn’t mind, I don’t wait. Congrats on the pipe you wanted.

Purchased this Savinelli 320KS Saint Nicholas 2018 edition. I purchased the 2017 Savinelli Saint Nicholas edition as a 321. I had no idea there was such a huge difference in size. The 320KS is huge!

Next year, i am nearly certain I will purchase a 321. lol.

View attachment 24314
Looking good!

I have the 2013 St Nick 320 and it’s a great pipe.

0DFDAB4B-5B16-46DD-928F-51BBCD1DB04F.jpeg

I’ve contemplated picking up a 321 lately.

Can you post a pic of your 321 next to the 320 for comparison?