What's new

2019 Latest Pipe Smoking Purchase

Couldn't pass up the C&D bulk sale at SP plus a few others to get free shipping.

Cornell & Diehl
Haunted Bookshop
SKU: 005-459-0028
Quantity: 1
Options: 16oz

Cornell & Diehl
Virginia Gentleman
SKU: 005-459-0054
Options: 16oz

Sutliff
Crumble Kake Virginia Perique 1.5oz
SKU: 003-442-0055

Tabac Manil
Le Petit Robin 100g
SKU: 003-666-0003

Tnfan

Patron
Thanks to the generosity of @tfdickson and thoughtfulness of @Steve Wright , I am now the proud owner of a Baki prince. Has a ginormous cavern of a bowl, and should be an English burning champion! Hope to give a MMM update on it very soon.
Congratulations! Good to hear you found one. Yes it is a large bowl but a beautiul pipe. I have enjoyed mine for several years.

gnossos

Russian spambot
Patron
Not really a purchase but I had a Bonfiglioli and a Castello that needed new tenons, so I sent them to Dave Walker. Folks from GFO may remember Charles Spencer... years ago he sent me a handful of his "field pipes" given how often I used to break pipes back in the day. Well I got several of those spiffed up and re-stemmed too because they were getting a bit funky.

I probably spent too much refurbing them but I enjoyed the gift and want to keep them in use. Plus I almost lost a Castello in a snowbank while fishing last year and an Ashton almost got swallowed by the river this year, so. Always need a good field pipe.