2020 latest pipe smoking purchases

Merk3030

Patron
This isn't so much a latest pipe purchase as a mystery. A box appeared just inside the front gate today. Inside was an awesome beauty of a lovat with a matching tamper. There was no note so I PM'd @Maddis -- since it was his work --to see if it had been sent by mistake. He pleaded innocent and said some people stopped him on the street and shoved money in his hand with instructions to make a pipe based on my collection.

It is a beautiful pipe and just what I would have asked -- if I had asked. It really warms my heart and cheers me. Without going into details I've had a touch of the blues lately, not to mention dealing with a pandemic and a hurricane. To all involved I offer my deepest thanks.

View attachment 68316

View attachment 68318
Awesome!

Slow Tri

Is it Friday yet?
This isn't so much a latest pipe purchase as a mystery. A box appeared just inside the front gate today. Inside was an awesome beauty of a lovat with a matching tamper. There was no note so I PM'd @Maddis -- since it was his work --to see if it had been sent by mistake. He pleaded innocent and said some people stopped him on the street and shoved money in his hand with instructions to make a pipe based on my collection.

It is a beautiful pipe and just what I would have asked -- if I had asked. It really warms my heart and cheers me. Without going into details I've had a touch of the blues lately, not to mention dealing with a pandemic and a hurricane. To all involved I offer my deepest thanks.

View attachment 68316

View attachment 68318
Awesome and well deserved!! Nice pipe and matching tamper. Looks like a @snake design to me.

Billy Joe

Patron

View attachment 68316

View attachment 68318
Jeff,
It is Christmas in July for you. Well deserved, brother.
That is a fine looking pipe and tamper set by the way.

Maddis

Sales

View attachment 68316
You forgot to mention @snake 's tamper! We were like a covert creative team in a pandemic...

Cramptholomew

Has not made a Big Mac pancake.
Sales

View attachment 68316

View attachment 68318
Congrats! That's a beauty!