2020 latest pipe smoking purchases

FrankHall

Won't Curse You
Sales
I ordered a mess of tobacco, while on vacation. It's been arriving steadily. I have been admonished, and called a hoarder. There's another order coming in today. I better get to the mailbox before she does...
Nothing like a steady flow of pleasant packages to pick up your spirits. Speaking of spirits, I had three bottles of 99% alcohol arrive yesterday, which really excited me until I remembered it was for cleaning pipes. I ashamedly admit that the pandemic recently inspired me to create a Bloody Mary from 190 proof Everclear, which I also had lying around for pipe cleaning. It got me through the girlfriend's time on the Hallmark channel quite nicely.

Have fun opening your packages.

Greenbriar

Ropp vintage stout smooth bulldog. Been wanting one of these for a long time. Finally kept some money and watched for one to appear again. Beautiful pipe. I live the proportions too. Short but not as short as many nose warmers and no sacrifice in size of bowl. A small nearly unnoticeable pit and if you shine a light behind you see some space between the stummel and stem but for 80 bucks it is awesome. Haven’t smoked it yet but for those who care it passes a pipe cleaner with the utmost ease. The horn is more polished and luxurious looking than I had expected (doesn’t come through in the pic sorry). I will be buying more Ropps in the future. 2BDBDCF1-3ED1-4292-BE9D-0754FDCB8B62.jpeg

Ropp vintage stout smooth bulldog. Been wanting one of these for a long time. Finally kept some money and watched for one to appear again. Beautiful pipe. I live the proportions too. Short but not as short as many nose warmers and no sacrifice in size of bowl. A small nearly unnoticeable pit and if you shine a light behind you see some space between the stummel and stem but for 80 bucks it is awesome. Haven’t smoked it yet but for those who care it passes a pipe cleaner with the utmost ease. The horn is more polished and luxurious looking than I had expected (doesn’t come through in the pic sorry). I will be buying more Ropps in the future. View attachment 68556
I absolutely adore this pipe!

BlueMaxx

"Foo Was Here"
Sales
Patron
A new addition to Sundays with Norm arrived today...I tried getting good pics on the iPhone, but they just do not do it justice...the coloring, the grain, the stem are all amazing.
Also, it came with what has to be the nicest pipe sock I have ever had....
The more I looked at it in the sunlight, the more it was like staring at a Claude Monet painting....thanks Norm...its not quite yellow, not quite mustard and the grain has this almost blur to it...I dunno it is beautiful...and the accented stem of the same color, wow!

IMG_2343.jpeg
IMG_2342.jpeg
IMG_2345.jpeg
IMG_2350.jpeg

Oh, and some more Rivendell...love that stuff...