2020 latest pipe smoking purchases

Terminus

Drink Water, Walk It Off
Patron
WE CANT GET G&H ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!
First they came for McClelland, I did not speak out because it was bulk.
Then they came for dunhill, I did not speak out because EMP sucks.
Then they came for GH, I did not speak out because I don't smoke irish spring.
Then they came for Stonehaven, I did not speak out because it's just ground up wet JFG tin sleeves.
And then...They came for everything else, and there was no tobacco left to smoke. Which is fine because everything without 30 years of age, blended 50 years ago and/or what is already in my cellar sucks too and no-one should smoke that peasant-swill.

Islayphile

Then they came for Stonehaven, I did not speak out because it's just ground up wet JFG tin sleeves.
And then...They came for everything else, and there was no tobacco left to smoke. Which is fine because everything without 30 years of age, blended 50 years ago and/or what is already in my cellar sucks too and no-one should smoke that peasant-swill.
:appl:

jpberg

The Worst Thing about the Internet
Staff member
Sales
Don’t be so friggin emotional. And whatever. Jesus.