2021 latest pipe smoking purchases

Pedro

I’ve been curious how much folks spend on their pipe habit. Now I know lol! Wish it was me!
That is not discussed in the forum ... so persecutory guilt is not activated 😂

There is always someone who buys more than us and that generates joy for the other, a little envy and calms the anguish of buying a lot ("in the forum others buy a lot more than me ..."). And so we allow ourselves another purchase LOL

DannoH

Patron
That is not discussed in the forum ... so persecutory guilt is not activated 😂

There is always someone who buys more than us and that generates joy for the other, a little envy and calms the anguish of buying a lot ("in the forum others buy a lot more than me ..."). And so we allow ourselves another purchase LOL
You are wise beyond your years, Pedro.

Walkman

Per Ardua Ad Astra
I just ordered:
War Horse Bar x 8.
003-739-0002.jpg

BlueMaxx

Sales
Patron
As a Tolkien fan, I am really excited about obtaining my first Auenland Pipe. Now I need to pick one of my Middle-earth blends to break it in.View attachment 103965

I am so jealous!
I hope you enjoy it...it looks like a beautiful pipe.

There is another thread on a DIY Hobbits Blend...what could possibly be more fun for the tobacco loving, pipe smoking bibliophile than homemade Hobbits Weed out of a pipe from the shire?

Have fun and do report back on how you like the pipe...

M

MakDragon

Optimistic Curmudgeon
Patron
Old Ted Award Winner
As a Tolkien fan, I am really excited about obtaining my first Auenland Pipe. Now I need to pick one of my Middle-earth blends to break it in.View attachment 103965
When I was on a Viking river cruise 3 summers ago, we were docked in Passau, there was a great pipe and tobacco store and they had all those Auenland pipes! I held the Gandalf one and was this close to buying it!!!! I was going to go back later in the day before the ship left and I forgot!! UGH!!!!!