2021 latest pipe smoking purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin Meyer

LMB is a great little French brand. I didn't know they made meerschaum pipes though! Capitalizing on their wood working skills, they later diversified in children's wooden toys, then abandoned pipe making and started making plastic toys. They're now known as SMOBY and are still quite popular in France.

Nice pipe!
It's an LMB from 1910! Sure, it isn't Lee Van Cleef's actual meer, so my quest to find some clueless idiot selling it cheap as they've no idea what they have continues :roflmao:

Bjc68

Patron
I've been working overtime every night this week. Post office had a rough time with my last two orders but they finally made it! The churchwarden cleaners were a necessity, heck so was the pipe! My second Savinelli 611EX. First bowl is Carter Hall Match and half way in seems to smoke as good as the first one.20210915_212420.jpg20210915_213605.jpg

Rattlesnake Daddy

I spent the last week visiting family in Tennessee for my mother's 75th birthday. They are just outside of Columbia, TN, so I made a point to visit Briarworks down the street. They had a really cool long stemmed Devil Anse pipe that I was tempted by, but I mentioned I liked saddle bits and they brought out a few "Apprentice" pipes. These are pretty much their seconds line. I ended up getting two pipes: a lovely Lovat, as well as a Neptune style that caught my eye. I have always loved the Lovat shape, but never owned one. This one has a wonderful draw and smokes great. The Neptune/horn caught my eye with its contrasting blasted body with smooth top. I also picked up a tin of SG Best Brown Flake to try.
51443583891_1b242c3660_c.jpg

Gus

In my Moon
I've been working overtime every night this week. Post office had a rough time with my last two orders but they finally made it! The churchwarden cleaners were a necessity, heck so was the pipe! My second Savinelli 611EX. First bowl is Carter Hall Match and half way in seems to smoke as good as the first one.View attachment 115192View attachment 115194
Nice, enjoy it with health!!

Gus

In my Moon
I spent the last week visiting family in Tennessee for my mother's 75th birthday. They are just outside of Columbia, TN, so I made a point to visit Briarworks down the street. They had a really cool long stemmed Devil Anse pipe that I was tempted by, but I mentioned I liked saddle bits and they brought out a few "Apprentice" pipes. These are pretty much their seconds line. I ended up getting two pipes: a lovely Lovat, as well as a Neptune style that caught my eye. I have always loved the Lovat shape, but never owned one. This one has a wonderful draw and smokes great. The Neptune/horn caught my eye with its contrasting blasted body with smooth top. I also picked up a tin of SG Best Brown Flake to try.
Beautiful pair, enjoy it with health!!

neild

Gently building up my pipe collagain after another fault appeared in a pipe and it got returned.
Decided on this Chacom Skipper 41 as never had a Chacom before, but my first decent briar nearly 50 years ago was a Comoy. I still hate the metal stingers they use.
20210915_200124.jpg

Bjc68

Patron
Those are two handsome pipes. That Neptune is particularly striking! Enjoy in good health!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom