2021 latest pipe smoking purchases

pipedreams86

Feet up, pipe lit
Patron
0DB8249B-8ACB-444F-88D4-8EE18C4A595C.jpeg
64FFDE09-304B-4FA3-99FB-3055015B0E4B.jpegWaiting for this pipe bag to arrive, been looking for awhile for something to take on my weekend trips, holds 3 pipes, pipe cleaners and enough space for a weekends worth of jars/tins etc...crazy mail atm though, it left New York on the 1st Jan and now it’s coming to Romania via Tokyo for some reason...

BlueMaxx

View attachment 84675
View attachment 84676Waiting for this pipe bag to arrive, been looking for awhile for something to take on my weekend trips, holds 3 pipes, pipe cleaners and enough space for a weekends worth of jars/tins etc...crazy mail atm though, it left New York on the 1st Jan and now it’s coming to Romania via Tokyo for some reason...

That is pure unadulterated awesomeness!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

View attachment 84675
View attachment 84676Waiting for this pipe bag to arrive, been looking for awhile for something to take on my weekend trips, holds 3 pipes, pipe cleaners and enough space for a weekends worth of jars/tins etc...crazy mail atm though, it left New York on the 1st Jan and now it’s coming to Romania via Tokyo for some reason...
Who is the maker? I can't make out the stampings.

pipedreams86

Feet up, pipe lit
Patron
That is pure unadulterated awesomeness!
I'm super excited for it to arrive Mike! If it makes it out to Tokyo anytime soon...
Who is the maker? I can't make out the stampings.
It is Dark Fired Leather on Etsy, another recommendation I followed from the Pipes Magazine podcast, I love listening to it while I drive but it's almost cost me as much money as listening to you all on here! https://www.etsy.com/shop/DarkFiredLeather

Pedro

When I started smoking a pipe and started looking for information on the internet, everywhere they "demonized" the zippos for the pipes, because of the benzine flavor they leave in the tobacco ... I always liked the zippos and I keep with affection the one I used when I smoked cigs ...

I have seen around here that many use them and I live in a place with a lot of wind, so I'm bored of having to go to a corner to light the pipe in the garden ... so I ventured with my first pipe zippo 😄F3D6C994-B482-4540-BDBA-F5DF94B5243C.jpeg

pipedreams86

Feet up, pipe lit
Patron
When I started smoking a pipe and started looking for information on the internet, everywhere they "demonized" the zippos for the pipes, because of the benzine flavor they leave in the tobacco ... I always liked the zippos and I keep with affection the one I used when I smoked cigs ...

I have seen around here that many use them and I live in a place with a lot of wind, so I'm bored of having to go to a corner to light the pipe in the garden ... so I ventured with my first pipe zippo 😄View attachment 84720
Awesome! Those zippo pipe lighters are great, I have never been bothered by any taste from mine, but I use the Zippo fuel and let it burn for a few secs before I light my pipe, but if you find it bothers you I use the Vector butane inserts in a couple of my Zippos, and they work great for me...they definitely don't compare to the petrol lighters for use in the wind though...

Edit to add:

Whoops just looked and actually the Vector inserts are the ones I had issues with, it's the Vertigo Z pipe inserts that I use now: https://www.lotuslighters.com/product/zplus-inserts/

Last edited:

Spillproof

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Sales
View attachment 84675
Please tell me you have proper footwear for that bag. Paging @gnossos. The man knows his way around a haberdashery.

Arkie

I'll start the thread with my newest acquisitions. I got 2 pounds of Erik Sokebbye's Morning Blend, 5 tins of Solani Green Label, a tin of MacBaren's Vanilla Roll Cake and an unsmoked Danish made Stanwell pipe. Although it isn't apparent in the pic, the pipe has an oval stem. It looks much better in real life than it does in the pic.
004-001-20252.4235.jpg

Top Bottom