2021 latest pipe smoking purchases

Teddy Jeavons

Leaf and Leaf
Sales
32 cents over. I'm off supermarket sweep.

Pipe Tools & Supplies: B. J. Long Regular Pipe Cleaners (56 pack)
Item No: 001-545-0026
$1.15

James J. Fox: Provost 50g
Item No: 003-035-0001
$15.42

Gawith Hoggarth & Co.: Bob's Chocolate Flake 50g
Item No: 003-069-0004
$10.45

Gawith Hoggarth & Co.: Ennerdale Flake 50g
Item No: 003-069-0006
$10.45

My Father: Flor de las Antillas Maduro Petite Robusto
Item No: 007-468-0026
$7.90

My Father: La Promesa Lancero
Item No: 007-468-0033
$10.30

My Father: La Promesa Petite
Item No: 007-468-0034
$8.10

Dunbarton Tobacco & Trust: Sobremesa Short Churchill
Item No: 007-856-0005
$11.25

Dunbarton Tobacco & Trust: Sobremesa Brûlée Robusto
Item No: 007-856-0006
$12.45

Dunbarton Tobacco & Trust: Mi Querida Pequeño Pequeño
Item No: 007-856-0011
$7.85

Subtotal:
$95.32
Shipping (Ground): $0.00
Free!

BlueMaxx

"Foo Was Here"
Sales
Patron
Just badged Peder Jeppesen IDA 😏
I have always been confused about the “IDA” labeling of Jeppesen/Neerup pipes...I can only figure there is Neerup, then the IDA then (I am only guessing here) those labeled Peder Jeppeson Hand Made....still haven’t figured it out.
My theory is the IDA’s have some work done on duplicators such as the stummels then hand finished afterwards, and those with only his name are completely handmade?
But I have no way of knowing if thats is correct.
I got mine from Haddocks and it is not an IDA?
I am sure someone knows the correct answer....

StevieB

I have always been confused about the “IDA” labeling of Jeppesen/Neerup pipes...I can only figure there is Neerup, then the IDA then (I am only guessing here) those labeled Peder Jeppeson Hand Made....still haven’t figured it out.
My theory is the IDA’s have some work done on duplicators such as the stummels then hand finished afterwards, and those with only his name are completely handmade?
As far as I know the IDA pipes are simply the higher grade 😏

Gus

As far as I know the IDA pipes are simply the higher grade 😏
no, IDA or Neerup is Jepessen's most basic line, machined and finished by hand, graded from 1 to 3.

then have the Coral Reef, or something similar, and the Butique, which are the same but with silver trimmings and a bit more expensive.

Jeppesen's top of the line is handmade and he signs it as Jeppesen.

StevieB

well, Neerup is most basic than IDA, and IDA are great pipes and beauty, IMO, if you look hard enough, they are not very different from their high-end line.
LOL, being uninformed and knowing little I sort of guessed the quality on the price? A touch vacuous, but I have a few Jeppesen, some were £69, some a touch more, this was £170.00 with post so guessed it would be good? Transpired my 'guess' was right; it's a killer ;)