2024 Latest Pipe Related Purchases

PurpleRow

Utterly blown away!

Not a purchase, but the result of a trade.

Well, it was SUPPOSED to be a trade, but it turns out that @PurpleRow may not be the most trustworthy of fellows.

Here’s how it all unfolded…

…I created a “Wanted” thread seeking an old Grabow Author of some kind.

…PurpleRow replied with pictures of the wonderful Grabow #33 pictured below.

…But he insisted on GIFTING it to me instead!

…After learning he was a Colorado baseball fan, I exacted my revenge by sending him some Rockies memorabilia…a mint, UNUSED ticket to the first game in Colorado history (April 5, 1993 at Shea against New York Metropolitans) along with an equally mint inaugural season program.

…Then THIS stuff arrived today!

Note the pipe where the stem is in the form of a bat and the bowl is a baseball! Plus two tins of tobacco!

I am speechless (well, not speechless because there are a lot of words above…but, WOW!)

Thanks so much, @PurpleRow!

View attachment 246443
I think I came out on top in this trade, for Rockies fan your thoughtful gifts were a (wait for it) home run!

Charly

A little more than 1 year ago (15 months to be more exact) I started smoking a pipe, although I am a cigar smoker, the pipe is cheaper for me in terms of costs when purchasing tobacco.
So my purchases are very recent, I will show you little by little what I have been acquiring, I must have approximately 80 pipes.

I hope you can do it, if not, I will show you what I acquired this year, let me know if you think so?

I use a translator to write, please excuse me if I don't express myself well!

Here I start with a Ser Jacopo and a Dunhill.

IMG_7269.jpeg

IMG_7270.jpeg

Bronzeagepiper

Groot5225

New blend? tell us more!
They release in their words a “limited” release for Valentine’s Day. They sold out pretty quickly.

LJ Peretti-
Blend “2/14” is a lightly flavored coin-style flake of Virginia, spiced with Perique and wrapped around a mild center of Black Cavendish. Steamed with chocolate essence, it’s an aromatic to entice without cloying, and with enough complexity to keep you coming back for more.

Last edited:

cossar

It's probably my fault.
Patron
They release in their works a “limited” release for Valentine’s Day. They sold out pretty quickly.

LJ Peretti-
Blend “2/14” is a lightly flavored coin-style flake of Virginia, spiced with Perique and wrapped around a mild center of Black Cavendish. Steamed with chocolate essence, it’s an aromatic to entice without cloying, and with enough complexity to keep you coming back for more.
Cool. Sounds like a riff on LBF.

TomHill

Top Bottom