What's new

320 Grezza

SonoranHotDog

Pass the Jalapeños
Patron
So, I ordered two Savinelli 320 Grezza pipes as the shipping was almost half the price of one of the pipes. They arrived today and I was amazed at what came out of the package. They have some flaws, but it is plain to see they were headed for a much more noble and expensive calling when they got kicked off the line. I am more than pleased, needless to say. IMG_1615.JPG

321 One

So, I ordered two Savinelli 320 Grezza pipes as the shipping was almost half the price of one of the pipes. They arrived today and I was amazed at what came out of the package. They have some flaws, but it is plain to see they were headed for a much more noble and expensive calling when they got kicked off the line. I am more than pleased, needless to say. View attachment 19346
When I first became involved with pipe smoking, I became aware of the Savinelli 320 and pretty much immediately loved everything about them. The size, the shape, the lines, the balance, everything. It has become my favorite pipe, and I smoke my Grezza and my Liscia everyday.

321 One

So, I ordered two Savinelli 320 Grezza pipes as the shipping was almost half the price of one of the pipes. They arrived today and I was amazed at what came out of the package. They have some flaws, but it is plain to see they were headed for a much more noble and expensive calling when they got kicked off the line. I am more than pleased, needless to say. View attachment 19346
Those are beautiful by the way. Are those the vulcanite stems?

Serenity

Burn out Bright
Patron
Those are a couple of beautiful pipes @SonoranHotDog congrats!

When I first became involved with pipe smoking, I became aware of the Savinelli 320 and pretty much immediately loved everything about them. The size, the shape, the lines, the balance, everything. It has become my favorite pipe, and I smoke my Grezza and my Liscia everyday.
I did not know that!

321 One

Yup. Vulcanite, no filter. The best combo IMHO!
I agree on both counts. I tried to go the balsa filter route but it just didn't suit me. So even my 320s and my 321 which are fitted for a filter, I smoke them all without. Regarding the vulcanite; it's an interesting but subtle difference, but as a clencher, I notice a difference. The vulcanite is just slightly softer than the acrylic.