4mm Filter adapter?

MarkinAZ

I've had Savinelli' in the past that required a 9mm filter, and they usually come with an adapter in the box. That is, if you don't want to smoke with a 9mm filter, you then insert the adapter in the stem and then insert stem into mortise. If you want to smoke later with a 9mm filter, you simply remove the adapter and insert your 9mm filter...

If that's the case for you, I'd make sure if you do purchase a Sav 9mm, that you contact the B&M or online retailer to ascertain if that Sav comes with an adapter...

blackmouth210

Friendly Misanthrope
Patron
Yeah it seems like this is what I'll have to do. Would I just clamp it in a bench vise?

Personally, I would drill manually using something like the one below. I have one and it can be very handy. They are readily available at Amazon and other online retailers.

Go slow when drilling and you should be fine.

51QAIhKzBWL._AC_SY355_.jpg

onesixonetwo

Have you considered smoking without a converter?
Yup. I'll definitely try smoking it with a filter and without a filter or converter (though this seems like it'll be a huge draw, especially with the 9mm). I've only ever had a filtered cob and didn't fancy it but am open to giving it another shot.

Personally, I would drill manually using something like the one below. I have one and it can be very handy. They are readily available at Amazon and other online retailers.

Go slow when drilling and you should be fine.

51QAIhKzBWL._AC_SY355_.jpg
Yeah this probably makes more sense than using an power drill.

Top Bottom