4noggins

Alex

Patron
Has anybody heard about any issues with 4noggins lately? Are they perhaps closed down due to Covid or anything? I placed an online order 9 days ago and it still shows as processing. Although the payment cleared Right away. Email about status not replied to and no answer when I call. I left a voicemail today so hopefully I’ll get a response from that.

kola

I've used 4 Noggins, never a prob. He should have given you a tracking number. If he tagged and shipped your order that will show up in the tracking history. After that he has no control over it. He's not the best at returning replies but I'd bet 1000 bucks you'll get your goods.

Right now USPS is slow as hell. I have several things ordered from other places and often the tracking shows it sitting in one place for days.

Alex

Patron
Thanks guys. I have not received a tracking number yet and as far as I know it has not shipped. But, I did not know they have been doing work on their website. That could explain it. Maybe the order got messed up in their system somehow. I’ll keep trying to reach them.

Sasquatch

Wizzard
Staff member
Has anybody heard about any issues with 4noggins lately? Are they perhaps closed down due to Covid or anything? I placed an online order 9 days ago and it still shows as processing. Although the payment cleared Right away. Email about status not replied to and no answer when I call. I left a voicemail today so hopefully I’ll get a response from that.
They are not super easy to get ahold of, and it's sad. There have been a few other posts on other forums and facebook decrying a lack of communication. BUT I haven't seen a case where 4n took money and didn't ship. So I wouldn't freak out, even though the situation sucks and is to my mind entirely unacceptable in terms of PR. I suspect you'll get your tobacco shortly. I've had times with both Rich and the new guy Jeff where I could get ahold of them, and times where my emails just went into a void.