4noggins

gnossos

Bakunin Dat Arse Up
Patron
It’s interesting how the internet has changed how we interact with smaller businesses and has eradicated a certain sense of patience in most of us, myself included.

It’s funny, because we all want these unique experiences, and i think pipe folks in particular have a yearning for B&Ms and the old school, but part of the current human condition is an expectation that these experiences be delivered with the cold efficiency of a machine.

I’m not really saying this as a reflection of the conversation - in this day and age, it’s not acceptable to not respond to emails - but it’s interesting to me that even we as group of people with a yen for the traditional have started feeling a strange sense of anxiety when we run up against the errors of the organic.

Lee D

^ not me
Patron
Yeah but it's Navy Flake. Yeeulck!
Are you kidding, or has your opinion changed from your 4-star TR review (rated the second most helpful review by TR users)? I read your review just this morning while smoking some MB NF, and so I thought I remembered you being rather fond of it...

Sasquatch

Wizzard
Staff member
Are you kidding, or has your opinion changed from your 4-star TR review (rated the second most helpful review by TR users)? I read your review just this morning while smoking some MB NF, and so I thought I remembered you being rather fond of it...
Oh I smoke Navy Flake all the time, I think it's great. I'm just teasing Green Drake, with whom I have shared plenty of Navy Flake. Perhaps he'll become confused and give me his pound!

Montag

No issues. I placed my first order about two weeks ago. It arrived about when I expected based on shipping.

My 2 cents: I have in the last 2 months paced orders with 4 online shops. Two have b&m. Two are loved on this forum. Two had software order placement issues (even split both way). All four delivered what was processed and billed. All of them can improve their e-commerce customer experience. I would probably use all four again.

Since covid, usps, fedex, ups, and Dhl have royally f@###&* shipments I need for work or pleasure. Even had the delivery staff lie about when a delivery was made in the system (it magically appeared the next day).

If you haven’t tried it, sign up for the USPS informed delivery app. It shows what “should” be delivered to you and when.

Top Bottom