For Sale A&S Freehand Sitter

dryan

Sales
A sitter that I recently finished. According to memory this is one of the very few sitters I've made. The grain on this piece of briar really stood out to me. It has a hand-cut stem of German ebonite.

This pipe measures 2 1/8" wide x 2 1/4" tall at bowl X 4 7/8” long with a 11/16” wide X 1 5/8 deep tobacco chamber; and weighs 44.3 grams.

$180 with included free domestic shipping within the US.

Be sure to use coupon code PIPEFORUM10 at checkout for 10% off or simply follow the [LINK] to go to the Etsy store and have the code automatically applied to your cart.

[ETSY LISTING]

20200629_212159.jpg

20200629_212148.jpg

20200629_211651.jpg 20200629_211708.jpg 20200629_211945.jpg 20200629_211836.jpg

dryan

Sales
Thank you all for the compliments!

I keep coming back to look at this pipe...for the live of me I cannot figure out the drilling....plus this thing must hold half a tin!

Best looking freehand I have seen..
It was easier to drill this than it might look. And it would hold quite a decent amount of tobacco! Its also very heartening to have you say that about this freehand!

Also: a quick update if anyone was deciding to buy this (or any of my pipes). I'm going out of town for a week so I put the shop on "Holiday Mode." That means Etsy won't be able to make sales in my Shop while I'm away. Jut gives a little more time to let this pipe work its way into your minds. I'll have it back up as soon as I get back next weekend.

BlueMaxx

"Foo Was Here"
Patron
Thank you all for the compliments!

It was easier to drill this than it might look. And it would hold quite a decent amount of tobacco! Its also very heartening to have you say that about this freehand!

Also: a quick update if anyone was deciding to buy this (or any of my pipes). I'm going out of town for a week so I put the shop on "Holiday Mode." That means Etsy won't be able to make sales in my Shop while I'm away. Jut gives a little more time to let this pipe work its way into your minds. I'll have it back up as soon as I get back next weekend.

Ah good Sir, that is a calculatedly diabolical plan....plant the seed and walk away.....
Well played...

Seriously, have fun and be safe...

Cheers

M