What's new

All wot I have found out about meerschaums! (by Falconeer)

Coastal Bend

Get off my lawn.
Patron
I have been putting them in the sub-forums where they were in the old forum. If people want to reply, I think this is more appropriate.
That makes sense -- at least initially. After a time you might want to consider moving them to the library, when activity tails off they can get kind of buried -- except for a master researcher like yourself. :bow:

Coda

I have been putting them in the sub-forums where they were in the old forum. If people want to reply, I think this is more appropriate.
I only mentioned it because I have a few information posts that I saved, and have been trying to think of where to post them...

Coda

I only mentioned it because I have a few information posts that I saved, and have been trying to think of where to post them...
@JRobert would it be possible to transfer the post Falconeer wrote about British/Irish tobacco, it's history and who smoked it and where please? Very interesting information.
Never mind...

JerseyPiper

Ahh yes, so happy that this info is still available. This is hands down the best writing on Meerschaum Pipes that I've found to date. There is so much myth and legend casting shadow on the reality of Meerschaum, its good to preserve what resources we have.