Sold! Also a BST-ish BST

Russ H.

Patron-Fight The Good Fight
To the new owner--congrats. You will not find a better take on classic shaping than a pipe like this. It's absolutely stunning, timeless, and eye grabbing. It's a pipe lie this that becomes an old friend real quick as you smoke it. Enjoy it, and congrats on a pipe that would make anyone that likes classic shaping turn their head to look at it. It just doesn't get any better when it comes to classic shaping.

soutso

To the new owner--congrats. You will not find a better take on classic shaping than a pipe like this. It's absolutely stunning, timeless, and eye grabbing. It's a pipe lie this that becomes an old friend real quick as you smoke it. Enjoy it, and congrats on a pipe that would make anyone that likes classic shaping turn their head to look at it. It just doesn't get any better when it comes to classic shaping.
Thanks Russ, I don't consider myself a pipe collector or expert but I know that I like what I've bought from Todd and they sure smoke well. A safe bet really.

weePipe

Dang it pig! Why am I just seeing this thread now son of a gun what a gorgeous hunk of wood!! That picture is Ron Howard as Sherlock Holmes from the 1954 series as such titled. That is one of my absolute favorite shows of all time. Kudos to you for making that pipe but non-kudos for not selling it to me. Now go smoke some OGS you big footed Canadian :old: