Am I gonna get my :ass: kicked?

Mikewood

Sales
I can’t help you with a blend but I can say this is a good group who welcomes all folks. We don’t look down on anyone and recognize everyone has their preference. My grandpa loved cherry and I can’t smell it without thinking of him. I don’t care to smoke it personally but I do love smelling it being smoked.

I hope you find something that brings you joy.

BlueMaxx

Patron
I like Wilke Cherry Cavendish...just sip it though.
Cult Blood Red Moon is worth a tin.
By The Fire is worth a try from The Country Squire.
As suggested, KBV Dark Fired Cherry is good.
Paladin Black Cherry if ya just wanna try something OTC and cheap and have a pipe you don’t mind being eternally damned.
Or pop a couple Ludens Cherry Coughdrops in and fire up a bowl of Haunted Bookshop. :mad:

Personally, I think the best I have had has been KBV Sakura because it doesn’t dominate, but good luck finding some.

BlueMaxx

Patron
With reviews like these I am going to order a tin of
View attachment 102791

Just a suggestion, but I why not order from one of the places mentioned above that has it bulk and grab an ounce of it along with your tin.
Would give you an even broader exposure of cherry blends and their topping/casings/components and taste difference and not having to spend as much as buying multiple tins that may not float your boat.

Just a suggestion.....

M

N80

If you can't question it, it isn't science.
Sales
I have some KBV Sakura. That’s some weird stuff. Never been sure if I like it or hate it. The cherry is there but there is other stuff going on too.

Don’t be ashamed of what you like. Even if it does suggest certain things about your character and proclivities that other members will point out and never let you forget. All in fun of course. Well, mostly. 😎

SubComMarcos

Professional Relaxer
I'm not a big fan of cherry flavor usually but I recently grabbed a tin of Gawith Hoggarth Top Black Cherry and I really like it. The cherry is subtle and it leans more towards tart, black cherry than the cough syrup flavor you usually find. I've never tried any other cherry aromatic so I couldn't describe the difference, but I was on an aromatic kick and that was one of the few GH offerings still available. Figured I'd give it a try and I'm glad I did.

N80

If you can't question it, it isn't science.
Sales
Smoking a bowl of the KBV Sakura right now. This one also does not have the cough syrup cherry flavor. In the pouch the cherry smell is prominent but not sickly sweet. It is more of a floral smell. Smoked the cherry isn’t there all that much and other floral flavors are stronger but still subtle. I’m not usually a fan of floral undertones in things like gin but this doesn’t bother me.

All in all I like this tobacco okay. So for a more subtle and floral cherry presentation this might be worth a try.

Not sure if it is hard to come by. What I have was a gift.

CrazyIvan779

I like Wilke Cherry Cavendish...just sip it though.
Cult Blood Red Moon is worth a tin.
By The Fire is worth a try from The Country Squire.
As suggested, KBV Dark Fired Cherry is good.
Paladin Black Cherry if ya just wanna try something OTC and cheap and have a pipe you don’t mind being eternally damned.
Or pop a couple Ludens Cherry Coughdrops in and fire up a bowl of Haunted Bookshop. :mad:

Personally, I think the best I have had has been KBV Sakura because it doesn’t dominate, but good luck finding some.
Cherry ludens and HB....lol now there's a combo!

SmokeRings

Elitist Bastard
Patron
Nah, you may not find much love for aro's on the whole around here, but beyond a bit of heckling we bark worse than we bite on that score, as to Cherry blends, it sort of depends, are you looking more for an in your face kind of cherry, or something a bit darker? Something with cherry mixed in? Personally I have a tough time with these sorts of blends, which is a shame because I love it when someone else will smoke one around me, I just have a hard time getting over the cherry/Cavendish type taste.

Top Bottom