An aromatically Salty hit by CrazyIvan

millarddj

Perpetual whippersnapper
Patron
I sent @CrazyIvan779 a couple tins of Davidoff English blends that I wasn't smoking. It wasn't a bomb, just a small, agreed-upon passing on of stuff to someone new. I didn't even send them to the right address! Well, Edward evidently thought the field needed leveling, because he leveled my doorstep with a pouch of Salty Dogs, a couple tins of aromatics, and several samples that I'd never tried.

Thank you Edward. Doggone decent of you. I'm particularly looking forward to the Speakeasy and the Chestnut, which have been on my radar a long time!

20191009_132519.jpg

I sent @CrazyIvan779 a couple tins of Davidoff English blends that I wasn't smoking. It wasn't a bomb, just a small, agreed-upon passing on of stuff to someone new. I didn't even send them to the right address! Well, Edward evidently thought the field needed leveling, because he leveled my doorstep with a pouch of Salty Dogs, a couple tins of aromatics, and several samples that I'd never tried.

Thank you Edward. Doggone decent of you. I'm particularly looking forward to the Speakeasy and the Chestnut, which have been on my radar a long time!

View attachment 43730
So glad you got the package! I was pleasantly surprised by the speakeasy! Good stuff. Hope you enjoy most of it. Thank you again for your generosity my friend. Happy smokes!