What's new

Another salute to Tobaccopipes.com

Oouder

TP tins seems to stay in stock for 30 minutes longer. That’s worth a lot to me. Also you can snag enough of something that comes in stock that you don’t have to add filler to your order. Example I managed to grab 6 plugs of salty dogs last time it came in stock. I could have only gotten two from another vendor we all know whom I also love but can’t get their limit stuff because I don’t need $70 worth of obsidian oil or pipe cleaners

headrott

I have ordered several Vauen pipes and several tins of tobacco through them . One order, they forgot a tin G.L. Pease Triple Play I ordered. they sent me two tins because they forgot the one. Phenomenal customer service. That one problem I had, and they made it more than right. The USPS tracking service they use is absolutely top notch. They ship ultra quickly. I use them regularly, but SP still gets a majority of my business. Don't get me wrong though, Tobaccopipes is absolutely fantastic. Probably #2 in online shops, not including blending shops like Peretti and Watch City.

millarddj

Perpetual whippersnapper
Patron
Dropping in to comment that after the very positive words said about this site, I registered for their newsletter. The next day, I got (what I assume was an) automated email from them asking if I had questions, stories, etc., and how they could assist in my pipe smoking experience.

On a whim, I hit "reply" and sent a short email inquiring about the availability of a couple of brands/blends, and a general request for some recommendations. What I got back was a novella of an email that was clearly written attentively by Ben, who obviously took the time to do a little research.

I'm intrigued by this. I haven't even ordered from them yet and Ben has jumped them to the top of my "must order from" list. At this rate, I'm never going back to P&C again.

blackmouth210

Dropping in to comment that after the very positive words said about this site, I registered for their newsletter. The next day, I got (what I assume was an) automated email from them asking if I had questions, stories, etc., and how they could assist in my pipe smoking experience.

On a whim, I hit "reply" and sent a short email inquiring about the availability of a couple of brands/blends, and a general request for some recommendations. What I got back was a novella of an email that was clearly written attentively by Ben, who obviously took the time to do a little research.

I'm intrigued by this. I haven't even ordered from them yet and Ben has jumped them to the top of my "must order from" list. At this rate, I'm never going back to P&C again.
They're a small business....in the most positive ways possible.