What's new

Attention all members and staff

WalkinStick

May actually be The Devil
Sales
Patron
Old Ted Award Winner
Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates it, and happy Tuesday to the rest of you.

A while back, @Robert Perkins posted up a billiard for sale here on the forum. @DGErwin11 made a comment that we should get together and buy it for him, as a Christmas gift. In true PSD spirit...we did. Be careful what you wish for, Doug.

A handful of us went together on it, not only for Christmas, but as a thank you gift from the entire membership. We know that this hasn’t been the best year and thought that we could do something nice to show our appreciation. I won’t name anybody, but I will say that we gathered the money up so easily that I actually had to start turning people down. Every one that I spoke to was more than willing to chip in.

Robert was nice enough to get it posted immediately, but MexPost has it hung up, so it couldn’t get delivered in time for Christmas. So a big thank you to him as well. Here’s a picture of the pipe, and the tracking info for anyone who wants to follow it to delivery.
https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?tRef=fullpage&tLc=2&text28777=&tLabels=EE942439588MX,

1706F6BD-621C-4D53-82B7-F54E72895054.jpeg
I’d also like to take a second to thank the entire staff for doing what they do, and the membership for being who they are. I really do think that this is the best forum on the internet, and it’s the people who are here that make it so.

Obviously we couldn’t buy a pipe for every staff member (not to mention the fact that Berg has more pipes than Carter’s got liver pills) but I’m sure I speak for everyone when I say thank you, and that we all really appreciate the effort y’all go to in order to keep this place running smoothly and keeping the atmosphere comfortable and fun.

Happy Holidays, everybody.

Jake