What's new

Attention all members and staff

DGErwin11

Supreme Curmudgeon
Staff member
Patron
THANK YOU.
I was only joking. So glad you guys a) can't take a joke and b) for mistakenly thinking I meant me.

We are having a coyote problem around here. The M79 should work right nice as a deterrent.
Back in April I asked the other mods if they though therr was room on the internet for another pipe forum. They said yes as they could not think of one we could hijack and run it right. For those who weren't here at the beginning this is PSD 3.0. Thanks to everyone who made the effort to keep up with the ever changing urls.

This gesture shows exactly the other mods were right to tell me to give it a try.

Again, THANK YOU..

Robert Perkins

Teenager at Heart
Sales
Well let me start off by saying thanks to @WalkinStick for picking up this gift purchase and running with it.

It has been a real pleasure coordinating with him on this.

And I want to thank @DGErwin11 for being one of the main guys to pick up the PSF group and run with it after Woody passed away.

Merry Christmas, Doug. I will be so happy to see this Billiard go to you, and I hope it brings you many years of joy.

And all of the other mods here at PSD have been great, as well. Thank you all for your time.

Next, I want to thank all of the guys who helped to make this gift possible.

And heck, while I'm at it, I want to thank everyone else who has helped to support R. M. Perkins Pipes over the years.

And finally, I want to thank everyone here on the forum for being such a great bunch of guys.

If I miss a single day here on the forum, I really feel like something is missing from my life.

Cheers, and Merry Christmas to you all!

MadEel76

Patron
Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates it, and happy Tuesday to the rest of you.

I’d also like to take a second to thank the entire staff for doing what they do, and the membership for being who they are. I really do think that this is the best forum on the internet, and it’s the people who are here that make it so.

...but I’m sure I speak for everyone when I say thank you, and that we all really appreciate the effort y’all go to in order to keep this place running smoothly and keeping the atmosphere comfortable and fun.

Happy Holidays, everybody.

Jake
Bravo Jake, so very thoughtful of you.

I would also like to echo Jake. I am so very grateful to the mod’s for all their efforts here at PSD. Thank you so very much.

Merry Christmas to those who observe Christmas and a happy Tuesday to those who do not.

Spillproof

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Sales
Well done Jake. Beautiful pipe Robert.
And of course - congratulations Doug

This place was born out of crisis but has become as comfortable an old leather chair.
Thanks everybody.

Merry Christmas (if you're into that sort of thing)!

"I'd rather be with you people than the finest in the world."
Mayor Deebs
Roxanne