What's new

B&M shops

Peeps

San Antonio has 4 locations for Club Humidor, mostly on the north side. They’re primarily cigar oriented, but have 8-15 tinned blends at any given time.
Finck Cigars has 3 locations, with mainly budget bags, a couple of re-named Peter Stokkebye blends, and a few tins of Eric Stokkebye 4th Generation blends.
It’s not a great city for finding pipe blends, but overall the city is pretty lenient on allowing pipes and cigars.

blackmouth210

It’s not a great city for finding pipe blends, but overall the city is pretty lenient on allowing pipes and cigars.
Agree 100%. I see the b&m's available in other cities and San Antonio really has very little to offer by way of pipe and pipe tobacco shops.

I was in Dallas today and stopped by Tobacco Gallery. Small but quality selection of tins. Next was Dallas Cigar. Not much of a tin selection, some bulk. Great people. Made me feel super welcome.
Thanks for sharing!

@Briarbuda48 ... Your request has been granted. :thumb-yello:

Colorado Springs - Stag Tobacconist --- Amazing cigar selection, good pipe tobacco selection, often with some popular, hard to find online stuff. Some tobaccos are priced high, most are priced in line with online prices... I imagine that's a product of the taxes in Colorado though and the brands/distributors setting their prices.