What's new

Baki meers. Let's see them

mongo

I think we need to kick off this little corner of PSD with pics of Baki's. I am now the proud owner of two. I intend to add more as I go on. They remain my best two smokers, and the ones that I reach for almost all the time. Since I have my pics spread out over three devices... I will see how adding pics go. I will also post up the pic of the Baki that got away from me. And... if the owner of that pipe EVER wants to sell it..... please please contact me first! Not sure which pics I will find on this pooter, but will attempt to post up.... 27049673808_8e52830e6c_o.jpg

mongo

That one is my most current... the one I bought from Sajgre on PSF. I call it the Cue-Ball Baki. It is a large handful of Baki awesome-ness! It smokes like a dream. And, my Hyena jaws can clench this beast just fine. I will look for pics of my Rhody Baki, and the one that got away... but they seem to be on a different device, probably my iPad.

Siv

Mg4Si6O15(OH)2·6H2O
Sales
@Siv I've been wanting to find the right acrylic stemmed Baki, which I know means probably going the estate route. But I'm not completely discounting the idea of a new cumberland. How would you say his acrylic stems compare in comfort and flow to his newer Cumberland work?
I've not had a bad smoke from either so can't really say. He's pretty consistent - but it's worth mentioning that although I have a load of Bakis, they were all bought around 2009-2011 which is when he started experimenting with cumberland. I prefer acrylic so that's what I smoke... I think that I have only smoked one of the three with cumberland stems.

I've not had a bad smoke from either so can't really say. He's pretty consistent - but it's worth mentioning that although I have a load of Bakis, they were all bought around 2009-2011 which is when he started experimenting with cumberland. I prefer acrylic so that's what I smoke... I think that I have only smoked one of the three with cumberland stems.
ok, thanks!

ncrobb

That one is my most current... the one I bought from Sajgre on PSF. I call it the Cue-Ball Baki. It is a large handful of Baki awesome-ness! It smokes like a dream. And, my Hyena jaws can clench this beast just fine. I will look for pics of my Rhody Baki, and the one that got away... but they seem to be on a different device, probably my iPad.
I should have bought that one but finances weren’t right. I’m glad you are enjoying it!!!