What's new

Basil Meadows site?

Russ H.

Patron-Fight The Good Fight
Patron
I had asked this question in a private message not long ago to a fellow member here on PSD.
My fear was that maybe Basil was having health issues, and such. Thank goodness this is not the case.
The man makes great pipes, and over all is a great guy. I wish him well. It's sad to see his site go, but rising prices in all aspects of things are forcing folks to make major changes in their lives.

JimInks

Old Ted Award Winner
I had asked this question in a private message not long ago to a fellow member here on PSD.
My fear was that maybe Basil was having health issues, and such. Thank goodness this is not the case.
The man makes great pipes, and over all is a great guy. I wish him well. It's sad to see his site go, but rising prices in all aspects of things are forcing folks to make major changes in their lives.
Basil's in good health. He's been busy at his regular job, and is in the process of moving as well. As soon as he gets settled, he'll be back in the pipe making business. But, I doubt he'll start another web site.

Russ H.

Patron-Fight The Good Fight
Patron
It's good to hear his health, and well being are good. I hope his move goes well, and fully understand not starting another website.
I hope all goes well for him as he proceeds. Thanks for sharing the information.