Beaupipe's Massive Baccy Collection for PSDers

sfduke

Sales
About a month ago, @beaupipe was clearing his storage locker containing his pipe tobacco collection. I was able to accept the last-minute request and plan to share with as many PSDers as possible in the coming months if the mods approve.

Seven banker file boxes filled with all sorts of baccy from 2009-2011 including some now no longer available and blending tobacco. Transferred the jarred contents to mylar bags to ease transport and make them shipping-ready.

I will let the pictures speak for themselves. Still have two boxes left to bring back on my next trip. The top picture is the entire collection. The bottom picture is just what I was able to fit in the suitcase. Was worried how TSA was going to respond scanning a large suitcase containing only pipe tobacco in tins and mylar bags. Glad to report no issues.

Stay tuned...

38AD37EA-8940-45A1-981A-C0DB1015E537.jpeg 4B7C3297-A55B-41A6-AFFC-34D69E44F957.jpeg

Last edited:

sfduke

Sales
Yeah what is he ok?
Beaupipe doesn't smoke as much these days due to a family member's health situation and moving the collection was problematic. So he decided to clear out his storage (and save the monthly rent costs) and share his collection with PSDers instead. Someone may have kept everything for themselves, but I would prefer to share the baccy with my fellow PSDers. Just the right thing to do.

gnossos

Russian spambot
Patron
Beaupipe doesn't smoke as much these days due to a family member's health situation and moving the collection was problematic. So he decided to clear out his storage (and save the monthly rent costs) and share his collection with PSDers instead. Someone may have kept everything for themselves, but I would prefer to share the baccy with my fellow PSDers. Just the right thing to do.
Glad to hear he’s well. And thank you both for the opportunity.