Beaupipe's Massive Baccy Collection for PSDers

Frotz

cause something to give off light
Patron
Update - Transported the last batch in ~100 mylar bags in a carry-on tote bag and roller suitcase. TSA looked at the xray scan and gotta say that much pipe tobacco in mylar bags does indeed look similar to something hazardous. Glad to report all the good clear security after numerous swabs.

Stay tuned for more details in the next month or so...
I'm going to be in trouble when they find something on xray because I always travel with earmuffs from my range bag.

SaintWilliam

Sales
I remember my mom had a turkey leg in aluminum foil in her carry on at Laguardia. Scanner didn't even bat an eye.
My wife and I bring back farmer sausage from Manitoba every time we visit and never a blink. My cylindrical stainless steel coffee grinder though, inspected EVERY time. I must say I’m grateful because it does look like a pipe bomb... and not one of the ones we get around here. Lol

Terminus

Drink Water, Walk It Off
Patron
Your lucky to even find a tin or even pipe cleaners around here
Funny story, we dont have 'tobacco' b&m's around here at all. But we have 'pipe' B&M's that happen to carry cigarettes if you catch my drift. Usually it's an English-second-language place but that's fine, I can point at the correct lighter fluid which is the only reason for me to be there usually. So last time I went I did for the record have pipe cleaners on order with some tobacco in the mail, but I was out-out. Oh I'll get some at the shop!

"Do you have pipe cleaners?"
(Guy goes in back and comes out)
He puts a bottle on the counter and starts ringing it and the lighter fluid up.
"Hold on chief, wait. Pipes cleaners."
He points at the bottle, "pipe cleaner".
"Nevermind, just the lighter fluid."

They dont carry pipe cleaners there, only pipe cleaner. Not for briar either.

Ozark Wizard

Old Ted Award Winner
Funny story, we dont have 'tobacco' b&m's around here at all. But we have 'pipe' B&M's that happen to carry cigarettes if you catch my drift. Usually it's an English-second-language place but that's fine, I can point at the correct lighter fluid which is the only reason for me to be there usually. So last time I went I did for the record have pipe cleaners on order with some tobacco in the mail, but I was out-out. Oh I'll get some at the shop!

"Do you have pipe cleaners?"
(Guy goes in back and comes out)
He puts a bottle on the counter and starts ringing it and the lighter fluid up.
"Hold on chief, wait. Pipes cleaners."
He points at the bottle, "pipe cleaner".
"Nevermind, just the lighter fluid."

They dont carry pipe cleaners there, only pipe cleaner. Not for briar either.
Joanne's and Michael's have cotton pipe cleaners. Lot of colours too.