Best blends for indoors

Hunter Hughes

Alrighty married codgers. My wife has finally let me smoke in my study, so long as it is an aromatic that smells nice and doesn't linger too bad. Can anyone suggest some aromatic blends that my wife and I will both enjoy, and not get me kicked out of the house? By the way, she thought thought Plum Pudding would have a nice aroma because of the name. Should I tell her or let it figure it out? :poke::whistling:

Monkel

Alrighty married codgers. My wife has finally let me smoke in my study, so long as it is an aromatic that smells nice and doesn't linger too bad. Can anyone suggest some aromatic blends that my wife and I will both enjoy, and not get me kicked out of the house? By the way, she thought thought Plum Pudding would have a nice aroma because of the name. Should I tell her or let it figure it out? :poke::whistling:
I'd say go for the plum pudding! Avoid Mississippi river though... unless you like the smell of polluted muck. If she doesnt like the plum pudding you could then suggest the plum pudding SR. Maybe some Bob's Chocolate Flake or SG chocolate flake? I'm gonna guess she wouldnt like the idea of fire dance :roflmao:.

blackmouth210

Let her figure it out.
This is the best advice.
Appealing odors are too subjective.
Have her help you find something she'll like.

Some significant others can't stand the smell of vanilla. Others spend a lot of money on vanilla-scented candles.
Some enjoy the smell of latakia and campfires. Others don't even want to be around backyard BBQ's because of the smell.