Birth of PSD 3.0

It's a great site. There are several factors that make a website "great," rather than just "okay."

One factor is the information presented. Is it in an accessible format? Is it relevant? Is it correct? PSD has all that, in spades. The website is well-designed, user friendly, and the information is spot on.

Another factor is how the website is run. Are the Moderators over-bearing know-it-alls? At the other end of the spectrum, do the conversation threads degrade into a Wild West throw-down? PSD is, as you all know, very well-run. The guiding hand of the Moderators is practically invisible - they run a good show, and one of the prime reasons for that is below.

And that brings us to the members. A forum is only as good as its members. Are they knowledgeable? Are they fair? Are they snobby? Are they inclusive, or are they unaccepting of someone who may not be exactly as they are? Do they welcome new members? I could go on, but you get the idea. If you're reading this, chances are you're a member or a regular visitor, and you know what a great bunch of people this forum includes.

As for me, I have been a member for a short while, but you immediately made me feel welcome. I regularly check the forum daily, just to see what you're up to. Thanks for letting me be a part.

A special thanks to all who made it happen, and keep it happening every day.

cigrmaster

The main thing I have noticed is that this place has the same feel as the old one. The mods are consistent, which is a big plus. The people are informative, serious at times and plenty of humor and silliness. I like the look and the quality of the web site.
The only complaint I have is I never got my 10,000.000 signing bonus.