What's new

Blends for coffee time

JustScott

Generally, I have coffee for the first half of the day (on my offdays), and I'm alone with my kid through most of the morning, so my nicotine-provider is generally Garrett Scotch snuff. My pipe is normally just at night on those days. The days I'm working/just worked, my only coffee drinking is at work, and I can't have any tobacco. Well, I guess I could bring in a small pipe, but I don't really want to stand outside here at 3 am smoking anything. Anyway, in the times when I could enjoy this combo of a pipe and coffee, it was usually either EMP or PA, and either of those was wonderful with coffee.

fullmetal2405

965 with coffee, though I rarely get to partake in that combo these days thanks to my abnormally-high-for-my-age blood pressure. Granted I can probably thank coffee for that as I used to have an 8-10 cups a day habit.

More of a tea drinker now and I enjoy PS Luxury Navy Flake with that, depending on the tea.

Wolfman

My first pipe is any of the following depending what type of tobacco I’m currently favouring. The past few weeks, I’ve been on a burley kick. So I’ve been starting off with Amphora Original Blend and occasionally Pegasus . For a while it was mainly VA’s and Va blends such as: Opening Night, Louisiana Red, Dunbar, Windsail, SG BBF.
During the colder months, Skiff, Piccadilly, Presbyterian, Chelsea Morning and King Charles. All pair perfectly with black coffee.