Box Pass 2020

StompyMcFat

Whew. OK. I think (hope) everyone signed up has been notified and received a "victim." If I fouled up and you're not on the list below or you didn't get a PM with a box destination let me know. Here is the line up:

TEAM KIRK
@Wooda
@Sonarman
@Wolfman
@tfdickson
@CrazyIvan779
@Cramptholomew
@Shisno
@Billy Joe
@Merk3030
@Hunter Hughes
@Drydock
@Islayphile
@lowercaseG
@Bouwser
@StompyMcFat
@BlueMaxx
@redscott
@millarddj

TEAM PICARD
@FrankHall
@Shasta
@JustScott
@Oouder
@Fusion
@Peifemeschder
@Eulogy
@Yosemite
@skywalker
@Chico
@Duffer
@Rybones
@Fisherx1984
@S Mac
@Ozark Wizard
@Mrm1775
@Watchmaker
@blackmouth210
@Coastal Bend
Bump.

skywalker

Smooth Criminal
Picard has arrived at the Romulan embassy. Our spies will have updates as to the manifest of his crew and the contents of his cargo bays.

Seriously, though, boys. I am floored at how much tobacco came pouring out of this box when I popped it open. Y'all are pretty generous. I plan to return the favor.

Coastal Bend

Get off my lawn.
Patron
First out of the cargo bay is this Latakia-heavy sample. It came nicely dried to just the right degree, giving a rich, creamy, voluminous smoke.

View attachment 74802
Nice. That was a favored blend many years ago. I used to share an office with another editor in the '70s. We both smoked pipes and would take turns buying a sharing a tin of tobacco at the office. I recall both of us getting a laugh when we noticed the smoke was so "heavy" that it "sank" to about knee level instead of rising to the ceiling as most others would.

skywalker

Smooth Criminal
Nice. That was a favored blend many years ago. I used to share an office with another editor in the '70s. We both smoked pipes and would take turns buying a sharing a tin of tobacco at the office. I recall both of us getting a laugh when we noticed the smoke was so "heavy" that it "sank" to about knee level instead of rising to the ceiling as most others would.
Yeah, Black Mallory is something else. I've never smoked it dried to the right degree, as I've now come to learn. This stuff is best smoked crispy.

The smoke volume is just surreal. And the taste is so thick you can almost chew on it.

Coastal Bend

Get off my lawn.
Patron
Opt-in request

We're hitting the point partway through the path when I planned to make an announcement/suggestion about continuing the journey. It was an obvious idea and @Granby took my thunder so at this point it is the "No Surprise Surprise Announcement."

This is the first time we've tried a dual pass and I think there has been some advantages and it has been fun. I know life happens and the boxes take a while to make the circuit, so before the captains switch I'm asking for an Opt-In. This only applies to those already signed up and currently participating in this pass. If something has come up like a job change, a move or anything that would conflict with participation we understand. Life happens.

If you're ready for the next part of the pass a simple PM to let me know you're "Still In" will be great.

Eulogy

Opt-in request

We're hitting the point partway through the path when I planned to make an announcement/suggestion about continuing the journey. It was an obvious idea and @Granby took my thunder so at this point it is the "No Surprise Surprise Announcement."

This is the first time we've tried a dual pass and I think there has been some advantages and it has been fun. I know life happens and the boxes take a while to make the circuit, so before the captains switch I'm asking for an Opt-In. This only applies to those already signed up and currently participating in this pass. If something has come up like a job change, a move or anything that would conflict with participation we understand. Life happens.

If you're ready for the next part of the pass a simple PM to let me know you're "Still In" will be great.
I thought I stole your thunder.