Box Pass 2020

Ozark Wizard

Patron
Old Ted Award Winner
Kirk just arrived here today; I got home late and just went through it a short while ago. What I have seen looks fantastic, but I want to know who is going to pay for the crack it put on my porch when the postman laid it down?
There should be at least $50 insurance on the package through USPS. Hittem up and you might slip through the cracks!

lowercaseG

Kirk just arrived here today; I got home late and just went through it a short while ago. What I have seen looks fantastic, but I want to know who is going to pay for the crack it put on my porch when the postman laid it down?
Maybe, someone put some crack in the box, which you can sell to pay for the crack in your porch. Or maybe I'm just to much of a "glass half full" type of guy.

BlueMaxx

"Foo Was Here"
Sales
Patron
Whew. OK. I think (hope) everyone signed up has been notified and received a "victim." If I fouled up and you're not on the list below or you didn't get a PM with a box destination let me know. Here is the line up:

TEAM KIRK
@Wooda
@Sonarman
@Wolfman
@tfdickson
@CrazyIvan779
@Cramptholomew
@Shisno
@Billy Joe
@Merk3030
@Hunter Hughes
@Drydock
@Islayphile
@lowercaseG
@Bouwser
@StompyMcFat
@BlueMaxx
@redscott
@millarddj

TEAM PICARD
@FrankHall
@Shasta
@JustScott
@Oouder
@Fusion
@Peifemeschder
@Eulogy
@Yosemite
@skywalker
@Chico
@Duffer
@Rybones
@Fisherx1984
@S Mac
@Ozark Wizard
@Mrm1775
@Watchmaker
@blackmouth210
@Coastal Bend

Just a bump so I my Swiss cheese memory doesn’t have to figure out where the hell we are at and sift through all the back posts to find the order......

Nothing to see....carry on...

blackmouth210

Friendly Misanthrope
Patron
Helpful hint:
Take a screen cap of the box pass list.
This way you can always reference the pic when you want to see who's next or how many people are left before you.
That's much better than having to scroll through this thread to find a copy later.

Just make sure you capture the correct list as it can sometimes change before the box/boxes go out.

Once the box is out, it's pretty much set though.
So that list @BlueMaxx bumped a few posts above is a good one to screen cap.

Last edited:

Billy Joe

Thought he was passing through, but stayed.
Patron
So I’m going through this box thinking, β€˜how am I going to taste my way through this?’

Then I pulled out 3 pipes and loaded with: Balkan Sobranie, Dunhill Mixture Mellow, and McClelland Christmas 2012. Went through each one back to back to back.
Now, if I do this about 20 more times, I just might get get through this box.

FrankHall

Won't Curse You
Sales
So I’m going through this box thinking, β€˜how am I going to taste my way through this?’

Then I pulled out 3 pipes and loaded with: Balkan Sobranie, Dunhill Mixture Mellow, and McClelland Christmas 2012. Went through each one back to back to back.
Now, if I do this about 20 more times, I just might get get through this box.
Impressive that you're making the effort.

Billy Joe

Patron
Impressive that you're making the effort.
I sort of joking at the end. I'll never make it through the box, but I'm interested in trying many that I've never had. The Erinmore (Murray's) has been a surprise; I enjoyed it much more than I thought I would.
I sat on the floor with the bags spread out; it was like I had opened a box from Ikea.

FrankHall

Won't Curse You
Sales
I sort of joking at the end. I'll never make it through the box, but I'm interested in trying many that I've never had. The Erinmore (Murray's) has been a surprise; I enjoyed it much more than I thought I would.
I sat on the floor with the bags spread out; it was like I had opened a box from Ikea.
Back in the '80s Erinmore was one of my favorites. Barely recognizable now, but not bad.

Billy Joe

Patron
That is much neater than the Kirk box. I think I have some sorting to do.

Today i had some GLP Cumberland. It is a bold Kentucky-forward blend. Reminds me of many C&D blends. Perique is muted, which is what I liked most about it. Also tried some Peacehaven, or Esoterica OGS. It was OK, it didn't suck.