Box Pass 2020

blackmouth210

Friendly Misanthrope
Patron
I received permission to hold on to the box until after the holiday madness Christmas has caused with USPS. Picard will be underway again very soon.

lowercaseG

I got Kirk sent out today, finally. I only got to enjoy his company for an evening, but that was enough time to extract my pound of flesh. Due to the timing of his visit, I neglected a few of my responsibilities, including my Captains Log entry, and pictures, sorry fellas. I took some Rich Dark Honeydew since I've been out of it for a couple weeks. I also nabbed what was left of the tin of dark snuff as well as the Gawith Christmas blend. I packed the box up Christmas Eve and it stayed in my basement until I sent it out to @Bouwser today and I'm honestly having trouble remembering what I put in. I know I threw some Christmas Cheer in to make up for depriving someone of the RDH, and some random Gawith, as well as some WC blends. The others will have to be a surprise. Thanks again to @Coastal Bend for putting this together and to everyone else for making it another cool experience.

Coastal Bend

Get off my lawn.
Patron
I got Kirk sent out today, finally. I only got to enjoy his company for an evening, but that was enough time to extract my pound of flesh. Due to the timing of his visit, I neglected a few of my responsibilities, including my Captains Log entry, and pictures, sorry fellas. I took some Rich Dark Honeydew since I've been out of it for a couple weeks. I also nabbed what was left of the tin of dark snuff as well as the Gawith Christmas blend. I packed the box up Christmas Eve and it stayed in my basement until I sent it out to @Bouwser today and I'm honestly having trouble remembering what I put in. I know I threw some Christmas Cheer in to make up for depriving someone of the RDH, and some random Gawith, as well as some WC blends. The others will have to be a surprise. Thanks again to @Coastal Bend for putting this together and to everyone else for making it another cool experience.
Hey, @lowercaseG I hope you didn't feel rushed. It's nice to keep the box moving along, but nobody begrudges anyone from taking time to smell the roses -- um -- tobacco and enjoy the box visit. It's good to pass it along in a timely manner but everyone that signed up should be able to take a moment to enjoy and not feel overly rushed while still being considerate of the guys down the line.

lowercaseG

No, I didn't feel rushed at all but thanks for asking. It was just a hectic week, we were hosting Christmas, I was working, cooking, wrapping presents etc. I got to sample and choose and everything, but I was done quickly and my concern was not letting the tobacco sit around too long. One thing that might be of interest to you all is that the guy at the post office said that Kirk should be delivered by Thursday, so maybe our mail delay woes might be coming to an end.😁

Drydock

No, I didn't feel rushed at all but thanks for asking. It was just a hectic week, we were hosting Christmas, I was working, cooking, wrapping presents etc. I got to sample and choose and everything, but I was done quickly and my concern was not letting the tobacco sit around too long. One thing that might be of interest to you all is that the guy at the post office said that Kirk should be delivered by Thursday, so maybe our mail delay woes might be coming to an end.😁
Hope you enjoy the Christmas Flake! (y)