Box Pass 2020

Coastal Bend

Get off my lawn.
Patron
Another member opted out of the second round of the box pass yesterday. If I'd posted yesterday I might (probably) would have gone on a whole rant about how we asked about a second pass and gave everyone ample time to skip but some that said they were in are now saying they're out. I might have even said that the two box pass, while fun, is possibly an experimental fail.

Yeah, that was yesterday. A few relaxing pipes and a day later I'll just say another guy is out. It happens. Life gets in the way sometimes of plans. We'll move on.

Another member opted out of the second round of the box pass yesterday. If I'd posted yesterday I might (probably) would have gone on a whole rant about how we asked about a second pass and gave everyone ample time to skip but some that said they were in are now saying they're out. I might have even said that the two box pass, while fun, is possibly an experimental fail.

Yeah, that was yesterday. A few relaxing pipes and a day later I'll just say another guy is out. It happens. Life gets in the way sometimes of plans. We'll move on.
Is a new roll call list going to be posted or is the person before just going to be notified?