What's new

Box Pass

Coastal Bend

Get off my lawn.
Patron
Reminder. Please, please take some stuff from George when you add. He's gaining weight at a rapid pace.

In other, kind of related, old news...
We were talking a couple of pages back about shipping with USPS. Today I got an order of butane for my lighters from Amazon -- actually one of the vendors that works under their banner. It came by USPS and was put in my mailbox. I really kind of thought it might be coming UPS and was surprised to see it in the mailbox (and glad I got the text it had been delivered, so it didn't sit enclosed in the mailbox on a sunny day for too long.)

Chico

Reminder. Please, please take some stuff from George when you add. He's gaining weight at a rapid pace.
Probably should have mentioned that I wasn't shy about taking some stuff I was really happy to see! One of the Stonehaven bags (there's still one or two left), the Marlin Flake, the Durbar, the St. Bruno, and one of the snuffs. Plus, I sampled from a few of the others. I tried the Bald Headed Teacher, but it's not for me - but there's a lot of it in there thanks to @cajunrph, so people who like it can really indulge!

Probably should have mentioned that I wasn't shy about taking some stuff I was really happy to see! One of the Stonehaven bags (there's still one or two left), the Marlin Flake, the Durbar, the St. Bruno, and one of the snuffs. Plus, I sampled from a few of the others. I tried the Bald Headed Teacher, but it's not for me - but there's a lot of it in there thanks to @cajunrph, so people who like it can really indulge!
Which snuff did you end up taking? I’m just curious! I’m also glad to know that the St. Bruno went to a good home!

Chico

Which snuff did you end up taking? I’m just curious! I’m also glad to know that the St. Bruno went to a good home!
The Gawith Bouquet. And I replaced it with something equally floral :wizard:+ a totally plain Bernard non-floral for balance. I won't say what else I added, so it'll be more of a surprise.....

I had a little 2 bowl sample of St. Bruno a couple of months back, and I loved it. So there's no way I wasn't going to nab that. Thanks for adding it! Similar with Stonehaven - I tried it twice when I first started smoking a pipe, so I'm looking forward to trying it again with a (supposedly) more developed palate. The Durbar and MF are new to me, but have been on my wishlist for a while now - so thanks to whoever added those, too! This is a great box pass, even at these early stages. :thumbsup:

The Gawith Bouquet. And I replaced it with something equally floral :wizard:+ a totally plain Bernard non-floral for balance. I won't say what else I added, so it'll be more of a surprise.....

I had a little 2 bowl sample of St. Bruno a couple of months back, and I loved it. So there's no way I wasn't going to nab that. Thanks for adding it! Similar with Stonehaven - I tried it twice when I first started smoking a pipe, so I'm looking forward to trying it again with a (supposedly) more developed palate. The Durbar and MF are new to me, but have been on my wishlist for a while now - so thanks to whoever added those, too! This is a great box pass, even at these early stages. :thumbsup:
Absolutely! Sounds like we have similar tastes, I added the Bouquet as well! I love snuff but it stops me up quick so I don’t do it much these days. If you are ever looking to add some florals and a bit of a punch to your smoke, sprinkle some of that Bouquet to your pipe tobacco and voila, you’ll be good to go, home made Lakeland!

Chico

Absolutely! Sounds like we have similar tastes, I added the Bouquet as well! I love snuff but it stops me up quick so I don’t do it much these days. If you are ever looking to add some florals and a bit of a punch to your smoke, sprinkle some of that Bouquet to your pipe tobacco and voila, you’ll be good to go, home made Lakeland!
I just might do that - sounds interesting. :beerchug:

The Fiend

Great Cesar's Ghost!!! This has to be one of the best packages I've ever received in the mail! I don't even know where to begin. I was intrigued by the snuff, I like it I like it I like it a lot.
George and I are gonna kick back and talk a bit of his travels thus far. Thank you all for your generosity, I really look forward to sampling many of these. This is so cool!

Chico

Great Cesar's Ghost!!! This has to be one of the best packages I've ever received in the mail! I don't even know where to begin. I was intrigued by the snuff, I like it I like it I like it a lot.
George and I are gonna kick back and talk a bit of his travels thus far. Thank you all for your generosity, I really look forward to sampling many of these. This is so cool!
He's a good weekend visitor. Send him my regards. ;)