Sold! Bulldog freehand

Odissey

Sales
Patron
Good afternoon everyone!
In Moscow, it will soon be midnight, so I will be brief. I need to have at least a little time to communicate with you. You have already noticed that lately I have been trying to make two and sometimes even three identical pipes at the same time. So this time I was going to make two identical bulldogs. But when I started doing the second, I decided to deviate a little from the requirements for this classic form.
The result is a freehand bulldog.
It is noticeably lighter than the previous bulldog. It contains 53 grams. Its length is 137 mm. All other parameters are the same as for the previous bulldog.

I was in a hurry, I still need to work with him. There is still not a drop of carnauba wax on it, there are other small works.
But I had to make it before the evening and I made it. I can already show it.

With all respect, Andrey.

Last edited:

Odissey

Sales
Patron
Guys, thank you all!

I also like this bulldog more than the first one. He does not have a wide lateral line to distract attention. The focus here is on the bowl and the rather nifty shank. I still continue to experiment with light when photographing. This one was not very successful. The photos are a bit unnatural.
Today we have the main men's holiday "Defender of the Fatherland Day". It is always celebrated on February 23rd.
The approach of spring should already be felt. But the weather is still wintery now in Moscow almost noon, and outside minus 9 Fahrenheit. At night, the frost dropped to minus 22 Fahrenheit. But I love this kind of weather. Usually there is no sun from October to April. The sky is covered with clouds, there are endless cyclones from the Atlantic. It is only when the arctic cold comes in that the sun appears. Frost and sun is a wonderful day.