C&D Captain Bob’s Blend. Who likes this stuff?

Because I have a little less than 2 oz with your name on it. PM me with your address and it’s yours.

This has to be one of the most vile tobacco’s I have ever tasted. It is like grape pop poured over the smell of stinky feet. I really won’t comment on the taste of the leaf as that other taste just never goes away. I have tried it in Briar, meer and cob. So if you like drinking grape soda from sneakers, this could be the blend for you.

millarddj

Perpetual whippersnapper
Patron
Just think, at some point Captain Bob had the conversation with the blender and said with authority, "That's it! It's perfect!"
Have you read his review of his own blend at TR?

I think it's marvelous stuff, but I totally understand how it grosses some folks (with an admittedly more refined palate) out. The first time I smoked it, I thought "okay this tastes like Captain Black Grape" (I like Captain Black Grape). Then I smoked CBG again and thought "this tastes nothing like Captain Bob's".

dmkerr

Fabulously non-descript
Staff member
Because I have a little less than 2 oz with your name on it. PM me with your address and it’s yours.

This has to be one of the most vile tobacco’s I have ever tasted. It is like grape pop poured over the smell of stinky feet. I really won’t comment on the taste of the leaf as that other taste just never goes away. I have tried it in Briar, meer and cob. So if you like drinking grape soda from sneakers, this could be the blend for you.
Doesn't C&D put their sneakers into ALL their blends? I think I heard that somewhere....

Wow I might end up scared to try this one. 2 people offering to give away tobacco.
2 people will give away your most favorite tobacco. Heck, lots of people will.
And lots more will hate your favorite too.
That's just the way it is with something as subjective as taste.

Take up somebody's offer and try this blend. That's the only way to really know if you'll like it.
You may even love it.
If not, you can always give to someone else to try.

I happen to like this blend. But I understand why others don't. This is one of the most unique blends I've ever tried. It's definitely not for everyone.