C&D Sunbear Black Locust

headrott

It’s history at SP. I like the 2019 version, but have like 7 tins of it. I was considering buying some of this one, but since it’s selling out so fast, I will leave it to others. Buy some if you haven’t tried it (TP still has it). It’s pretty darn good.👍

Yakster

Patron
It was available, out-of-stock, and available again at SP last night, this morning the SP site was down when I first checked. I guess it was rode hard and put away wet. I got back into the site and it's showing out-of-stock and is no longer advertised in the banner on the home page.

McWiggins

I got one from TP this morning. It was the only available option. I too was hoping to grab two though, one for now, one for later.

Kinda weird how SP had a 15 tin limit and TP has a 1 tin limit. I wish they both went with a nice middle ground area of like a 5 tin limit.

Happy to (hopefully) enjoy what I got though. I have plenty from the two previous releases. Enough to where if this years release was the same, I had planned to not order any at all.

I should probably post my thoughts on this in another thread though. It is after all a First World Problem. ;)

Yakster

Patron
I got one from TP this morning. It was the only available option. I too was hoping to grab two though, one for now, one for later.

Kinda weird how SP had a 15 tin limit and TP has a 1 tin limit. I wish they both went with a nice middle ground area of like a 5 tin limit.

Happy to (hopefully) enjoy what I got though. I have plenty from the two previous releases. Enough to where if this years release was the same, I had planned to not order any at all.

I should probably post my thoughts on this in another thread though. It is after all a First World Problem. ;)

You could try Watch City tomorrow.

Top Bottom