Can you recommend cigarillos?

Piping Abe

Toscano. I wouldn’t classify them as cigarillos, they are Cheroots. So you cut them in half and smoke them. The flavored ones come precut. They have all different kinds.

They are italian leaf and kentucky dark fired. Very big and bold flavor. If you like dark fired, you’ll love these. No humidor needed as well.

Some say you do need the humidor but I keep mine outside the humidor and they are just fine.

And cut in half they easily burn for 20 minutes. Great cigar. Couldn’t recommend it enough if big and bold flavor is your thing.

SonoranHotDog

Pass the Jalapeños
I once went to an outdoor dinner party and there were some guys in a corner of the yard smoking some kind of cigarillos. As they progressed, they got louder and more giddy. I knew from that they had some Habana leaf burning. So, I wandered over there and they offered me one. Best smoke I ever had. I don't recall what they were called and it would be against the rules for me to do so. But, if you're ever in the Caribbean.........

Greenbriar

my main one which is a cheroot techincally, is de nobili. Basically the same as the parodi/toscano mentioned above. It's the easiest one for me to get locally. Great truck cigar as they don't require humidification, and i like the kentucky flavor. Also some people say they smell bad but IMO the kentucky doesn't stink you up like a traditional cigar would.

Villiger Export is very good for the price. Also does not require humidor. I've only had one, the maduro, but it did make me wonder a bit why I bothered with handmades.

I have some Henri Wintermans Cafe Aroma cigarillos. These are smaller, maybe more like you're looking for. Again, also dry cured, so no humidification required for these guys. Has a slight coffee/cream flavor and aroma. They're all right. About the size of cigarettes. I actually do not smoke them often. I tend to not like flavored cigars these days. I keep these in my computer bag in case I get the urge. I usually don't, but honestly they are pretty good and you might like them. They come in a handy little tin.

Some say you do need the humidor but I keep mine outside the humidor and they are just fine.
people really say that? i imagine a humidor would actually make them not as good.

3 Olives

Patron
people really say that? i imagine a humidor would actually make them not as good.
Why? If it’s a cigar it can only improve the cigar over time. If it’s more of a cigarette I doubt it will improve.

If I liked Romeo y Julieta Blue Miniatures, what else I can try?
Are there any good cigarillos that do not require a humidor?
You can put your smokes in a Tupperware container with a Boveda pack for several months.

Greenbriar

Why? If it’s a cigar it can only improve the cigar over time. If it’s more of a cigarette I doubt it will improve.

You can put your smokes in a Tupperware container with a Boveda pack for several months.
Because they are dry cured and made specifically to not be humidified. You may be right but I wouldn’t but expect the same rules to necessarily apply. Just my gut reaction

TrubkaJoe

Sales
My daily cigars are the Ashton Senoritas and Half Coronas. I'm not very particular about cigars, but I think the Ashtons are tasty, and I like the sizes. I've smoked many hundreds of them and never run across a plug or any other construction issue that affected the smoke. 2 bucks a stick, give or take. They keep just fine in a mason jar for a few months and long you crack it every now and again.