Captain Black Grape. Is this discontinued? All small pouches & most tubs are OOS

Pipepunk

Sales
I love to read ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ wax lyrical about this blend, and I defend anyone's right to enjoy whatever tobacco they please. But to me it's effing vile. Imagine Bag Piper's Dream mixed with Velvet then soaked in grape soda, then left in the sun to ferment and dry. Those are the only two blends that have given me an instant headache, and I assume it's the act of burning some kind of artificial flavor that causes it. I'd rather suck on one of these while smoking some BCA.

View attachment 104739
You don't know this but you unintentionally provided me with inspiration for my next stab at blending I'll see how it compares to chocolate manhood

Walkman

Per Ardua Ad Astra
Has anyone tried this one? I understand that it's grape flavored as well. Capt. Bob used to post on various forums in the past, but I haven't seen anything from him in quite awhile.

c94a3a838855cde449d5.jpg

Last edited:

leacha

░░░░░
Patron
Has anyone tried this one? I understand that it's grape flavored as well. Capt. Bob used to post on various forums in the past, but I haven't seen anything from him in quite awhile.

c94a3a838855cde449d5.jpg
We need a triple dog dare on that one...
That used to be my change of pace goto. I haven't smoked it in a while. The Grape is strong smelling when you open the tin (only in bulk now ☹️ so you'll miss that opportunity) but fades over time. Thanks to the kitchen sink flavor profile your not limited to the grape and all the flavors works well together. Add in the Latakia, Orientals and a hint of the Perique every once in a while and it becomes a very enjoyable blend.

Top Bottom