What's new

Case Stockman / Pipe Knife

You will not regret it, that's a nice knife you bought there, I hope it gives you many years of enjoyment.
Thank you much, honestly I've been looking at it everyday for months now. Even going so far to the credit card details twice before pulling back. The pocket knife threads on here pushed me the last bit. Something about having a small quality knife in the pocket makes a man feel whole.

The RR isn't a Case but at $15 I like it. The pick is actually long enough to work with and blade is actually too sharp.

I was wondering about that pick at first.
I've had picks (mostly on lighters) that were not long enough to be useful.

On that RR, the knife blade description gives the length as 3".
Using the photo where both the blade and pick are opened, you can compare lengths to see the pick appears to be over 2" long.
This is plenty long for most pipe chambers.

Spillproof

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Sales
Umm... Case knives are made in Bradford, PA. The Rough Ryder linked to at the top of this page is made in China, but Case knives are made in the US.
I was responding to Stinger, who was asking about the Rough Rider.

I believe everyone in this thread knows that Case knives are made in the USA. Also the American Flag on the box helps;-)

Last edited:
I was responding to Stinger, who was asking about the Rough Rider.

I believe everyone in this thread knows that Case knives are made in the USA. Also the American Flag on the box helps;-)
Ohhhh... I see, my bad. Sorry about that. Late night confusion, brought about by too little coffee (the pots were all in the dishwasher for some unknown reason, couldn't have any caffeine until almost 5...) Looking at it now, I see it probably came off a little :booty:... Totally not meant that way, and sorry if it seemed like it. Again, night shift with no coffee. Not that that's a GOOD excuse, but it's the one I have, lol... Seriously, though, sorry about that.