Casing a hot pipe?

soutso

I don't know how old you are but I cannot fathom why you just didn't say exactly what she had hoped to hear. That's how relationships start. You pretend to be someone else, you elevate yourself a whole lot and if she tolerates this after the truth is exposed, marry her.

Cheeseybacon

I don't know how old you are but I cannot fathom why you just didn't say exactly what she had hoped to hear. That's how relationships start. You pretend to be someone else, you elevate yourself a whole lot and if she tolerates this after the truth is exposed, marry her.
This is sort of what concerns me about a lot of women. They put up a fake front just the same as we do, but to their credit, they can maintain it waaaaaaay way longer than we can, often for years at a time. I can maintain the elevated fake personal for *maybe* 2 weeks max, and I'm really starting to fall apart by the start of the 2nd week. Heck, I have enough difficulty as it is just keeping the farts bottled up for a few hours on a date! :roflmao:Women though, it's impressive and kinda scary just how well and how long they can pretend to be something they aren't...all the way right up to the wedding day.

Sir Saartan

The Tan Saarlander
This is sort of what concerns me about a lot of women. They put up a fake front just the same as we do, but to their credit, they can maintain it waaaaaaay way longer than we can, often for years at a time
I guess they start practicing at a very young age...

I can maintain the elevated fake personal for *maybe* 2 weeks max, and I'm really starting to fall apart by the start of the 2nd week.
make it a couple of minutes for me.

Women though, it's impressive and kinda scary just how well and how long they can pretend to be something they aren't...all the way right up to the wedding day.
I've been married to one of those. Been paying for it ever since.

soutso

Take my words with a little levity. I've been married for almost twenty years and my wife, my best friend ever, fondly recalls how I kept an acoustic guitar in my room as a prop, I had no clue how to play but I thought it just looked cool. She always asked me to play a tune and I'd say that playing guitar was a very personal and emotional thing for me and I'd only do it after we got very serious. Years of marriage and three kids later, she's still waiting :hahaha-024: