Cheroots

Pecci

I have not tried them but, many really love "Ugly Coyote."

In other news ... I was just told by an older cousin, that my grandfather was a huge fan of Parodi's. I had tried them in the past and enjoyed the experience. IMO, they were not as strong as expected.

Baccy Bert

I smoke Toscanos and Toscanellos almost exclusively over any other cigar. The dark fired kentucky just does the trick for me and they are much lower maintenance to store than Cuban/Rest of the World varieties. The flavoured Toscanellos, particularly Rossi (coffee) are very pleasant. The price for them in the UK is ridiculous, £30-35 for a 5 pack of Toscano Classicos compared to 5 Euro in Spain where I just returned from. Needless to say I stocked up.

Merk3030

Patron
I snagged a 5 pack of Toscanos from a local B&M and the proprietor said that the can be cut in half if I didn’t want to smoke the whole thing, also spreads them out a bit more...those Banditos look yummy too!

I love Toscano Antico....but as pointed out by Baccy Bert £30 for 5 in the U.K. is madness! I usually wait until I travel in Europe ...or someone brings some back for me.

How do the Parodi compare?........I might be able to get some from the U.S.

Titus13

I love Toscano Antico....but as pointed out by Baccy Bert £30 for 5 in the U.K. is madness! I usually wait until I travel in Europe ...or someone brings some back for me.

How do the Parodi compare?........I might be able to get some from the U.S.
I find most of the denobolis to be pretty good I the toscanos better if you like the annisette taste try tje avanti

SmokeRings

I snagged a 5 pack of Toscanos from a local B&M and the proprietor said that the can be cut in half if I didn’t want to smoke the whole thing, also spreads them out a bit more...those Banditos look yummy too!
I ordered some bandidos, not bad, but definitely not great. They were on the harsh side to me, and the flavor was just kind of "eh"...the Red Lion cheroots for a couple dollars more are far better flavor wise, but they haven't been exceptionally easy to keep lit or well behaved once they are lit, just my .02 with the ones I've tried.