Cigar leaf blends

blackmouth210

Friendly Misanthrope
Patron
Captain Earle's Honor Blend
It's the best cigar-like pipe blend that I've ever had.

It won't replace cigars in your rotation. Nor is it likely to become your favorite pipe tobacco.

What it will do for you, however, is marry the two smoking pleasures (pipes and cigars) better than any other pipe tobacco on the market. It certainly does that for me.

SmokeRings

Patron
Captain Earle's Honor Blend
It's the best cigar-like pipe blend that I've ever had.

It won't replace cigars in your rotation. Nor is it likely to become your favorite pipe tobacco.

What it will do for you, however, is marry the two smoking pleasures (pipes and cigars) better than any other pipe tobacco on the market. It certainly does that for me.
Damn you...I really didn't need to read that tonight...that is certainly a compelling enough endorsement to justify picking a bit up at some point just to satisfy the curiosity.

norniron

It's been a while since I smoked Robert Lewis 123 mixture, but I believe that it's not a bad cigar tobacco blend. When I started smoking a pipe in Dublin 40 years ago, James Fox Bankers Mixture was
quite popular and I smoked it a few times, although reviews of this tobacco I've read in recent times indicate that it is not the tobacco it was.
Both of these tobaccos contain Havana leaf from Cuba and I would be interested in knowing if these blends are permitted in America now.