For Sale Clearing out a number of pipes

Bigk40k

Old Codger at heart and lover of old school Burely
Sales
Spent more than I planned on pipes the last few months so need to thin out some that no longer get used as much as they should. If you have any more questions or want more pictures let me know. Shipping include in the price for U.S shipping. Paypal Friends
*11/15/22 Updated to just show the pipes left

Ropp Etudiant J14 Sandblast. $35. Nice and light weight with a vulcanite stem. Small classic French pipe only a few bowls through it. Will not pass a pipe cleaner.
20221107_203216.jpg

Last edited:

Bigk40k

Old Codger at heart and lover of old school Burely
Sales
4 Crown pipes. these are the P&C Crown pipes. These are not the best they have chunky bits and will fight to pass a pipe cleaner. Top to bottom is a Prince? Spot Carved Volcano, Billiard, Spot Carved Volcano

If you’re a new pipe smoker who wants a few extra pipes for testing blends or a knock around pipe these may work. Price for each of the Crowns is the shipping cost.
20221107_203636.jpg

Last edited:

toadgoblin

I am only in the market for more tobacco, if anything, at the moment. Taking it slow on pipes as I recently made a purchase. All that to say, 20 bucks for a lightly used bones is a stupidly good deal and those little babies are amazing for the price point brand-new. Really, in terms of consistency, easily in my top 3 pipes that I reach for. Amazing smokes every time. Someone needs to jump on this, you won't be disappointed.

Top Bottom