craigs look at revor plug.

FrankHall

Sales
as much as i would love to start a rumor, as soon as i see someone think i’m speaking in earnest while doing so i feel bad and have to pull the plug

revor is just revor, some things aren’t meant to be known.

but just between you, me, and the lamp post revor has syrian latakia and i encourage the creation of this myth

myths are good

Okay, good. But you have always been a trustworthy guy, and now you will be the boy who cried wolf! :bangin:

It was a good attempt at starting a myth - your comments made sense, except for the part about newer smokers not being able to tell the difference "between DFK and Syrian in this blend", as Jim is anything but a "newer smoker".

RedScot

I figured out that the latakia they use in it is Syrian. They just don't want anyone knowing because it's the last of their stash from the Before Times. That's also why newer smokers can't really tell the difference in the nuance between DFK and Syrian in this blend, they've never smoked it, or not enough to be familiar with it.

You heard it here first.
Quit reading my mind.
I'm sitting here wondering if mebbe there was some Syrian, as dfk resembles Syrian lat way more than Cyprian - to my palate, at least - and there you are.
GH has no qualms about using dfk, for sure.
So...is Revor stronger than Irish Flake?

yetanotherbob

Quit reading my mind.
I'm sitting here wondering if mebbe there was some Syrian, as dfk resembles Syrian lat way more than Cyprian - to my palate, at least - and there you are.
GH has no qualms about using dfk, for sure.
So...is Revor stronger than Irish Flake?
Having smoked a LOT of Irish Flake and Condor for 3 decades and being a self confessed nicotine addict I switched to Revor Plug and HH Bold Kentucky as my all day blends.