Dark flake shenanigans....

Kiowapipe

Needs to think of a clever custom title
Patron
@craig, I feel your pain, brother. I've OD'd on nicotine a few times myself, and it's a miserable feeling. It's like when you get sick after eating a particular food, too, sometimes it ruins it for you for good. I overdid it on University Flake once, and I never could take that stuff again. I do love me some Dark Flake, though. Just gotta pace myself and make sure I'm not on an empty stomach. 'Course my tolerance these days is a little higher than my historical average...

JustScott

I've been nic-sick many times, especially since I only have the time for one bowl a day. The thing that has helped me cultivate a bigger tolerance has been nasal snuff. Yesterday's bowl was Haunted Bookshop in the new Kaywoodie, and that thing's pretty big (13/16" x 1.75"). When I got in from that one, I had a pinch of Kailash and chased it with some Garrett Scotch. Not that long ago, I would have been sweating or worse after just that much HB, without adding the snuff afterwards. That being said, Dark Flake (from what I've read) is in a different nicotine league than even HB. I'd start with a small bowl on that one.

craig

I've been nic-sick many times, especially since I only have the time for one bowl a day. The thing that has helped me cultivate a bigger tolerance has been nasal snuff. Yesterday's bowl was Haunted Bookshop in the new Kaywoodie, and that thing's pretty big (13/16" x 1.75"). When I got in from that one, I had a pinch of Kailash and chased it with some Garrett Scotch. Not that long ago, I would have been sweating or worse after just that much HB, without adding the snuff afterwards. That being said, Dark Flake (from what I've read) is in a different nicotine league than even HB. I'd start with a small bowl on that one.
It is a very different league, the smoke is so thick you can almost chew it and it has a massive amount of richness to it, it is almost like having a big steak dinner.
The nicotine is there from the get go, and it just builds as you go down the bowl.
There's a lot of tobaccos that are said are not for beginners, this is extremely true of that statement.
If you try this as a beginner you are either very brave, very stupid or haven't looked up what it can do.